We are young, expert and technology addicted. Our team is truly international, even if our beats are in Milan. We collaborate with recognized investors and Real estate professionals to strive for our goal of making the real estate market simple, fast and hassle-free.
As we grow at the speed of light, we are looking for an exceptional talent to pursue this mission. Analytical skills, creativity and integrity are required to join our team of amazingly talented engineers, analysts and disruptive marketers who has already raised around €100M of capital in less than 2 years to fuel our objectives.
We are not aiming to build the best product within our specific industry: we have just created a market where there’s no competitor. Just like Amazon, Uber and AirBnB have already done.
Please read this module before applying:
We are looking for a Junior Construction Project Manager based in Rome to join our growing organization.
- You will be the Project Manager for the renovation works related to some of the Group’s properties, ensuring contractual agreements and deadlines are met. Moreover, You will be in charge of triggering all eventual penalties procedures if necessary. Moreover, you will prepare and maintain accurate and timely construction progress schedules and monitor job progress to assure timely completion of projects.
- You will entirely oversee and coordinate all the suppliers involved across different geographies with a high focus on time and cost optimization. You will also conduct recurring compliant checks ensuring that our legal standards (e.g. insurance policies) are constantly met.
- You will act on cost control in cooperation with the finance team and you will manage the budget related to renovation costs. You will also oversee and set up tendering procedures (or alternatives) vis-à-vis suppliers and scout for a new third-party suppliers. The distribution and pricing of all project changes in the work to appropriate team members. In addition to that, you will prepare, submit, and manage the approval of change requests and change orders.
- You will be in charge of bidding, negotiating and preparing all subcontractor and vendor contracts consistent with the authorization limits, in a timely manner including preparation of necessary bid documents, scope clarifications, and bid analysis spreadsheets.
- 2-5 years of experience in large corporates with a focus on retail constructions/renovation or in financial services organizations (e.g. funds, banks, asset managers) partnering with real estate teams.
- Problem-solving attitude with a crucial ability to meet deadlines with strong planning and organizational skills.
Why should you apply?
· We are a young and dynamic team
· You will have full ownership and responsability from the first day
· You will have the opportunity to have a real impact on Casavo’s Business
· We have a smart working policy (4 days per month)
· Competitive salary
· Several benefits
We look forward to hearing from you!